Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gmail - Inbox - bonbonner@gmail.com

Enough already
Today I did what I didn't think I'd ever do...block some FB 'friends' because I'm just too tired of their pedantic political position. I am a total live-and-let-live kind of person; the kind of person who, though I may not agree with your political or religious beliefs, will fight to the death for your right to have said beliefs. BUT, I reached the point where I was tired of constantly paring and sparing every time I posted something on MY Facebook page. The fact that I don't know how to disengage my cellphone from 'receiving' every FB posting also helped me justify why I wanted the madness to stop. The way I figure it is, if I like something and feel like it might be something that I would like posted to MY FB page, I will do so. I don't think I have to justify everything I post. Furthermore, I figure that if any of my FB 'friends' are tired of my postings, they will ignore them or block me. Meh. In the current political climate, I think there is a LOT of hypocrisy and humor and it's worth sharing. Other than my husband (who is also one of my FB friends). no one is forced to listen to me and my rantings and even my husband owns a set of noise-canceling headphones when he suffers a me overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment